A lot of worry for what?

I am a mental slave to my own self. All the worry and stress I am just simply done with. Our financial situation has been precarious for some time but so what? It's just numbers on someone's balance sheet. My worth is not in this world.I have one week left in Florida before returning to Beantown and I really can see the changes in our life as I look back at the last three weeks.I just don't care to see people as much anymore because time is so precious. I want to see the ones I really care deeply about; the friends and family who I know will continue to be in my life even though I live 2,000 miles away.I miss the things and even the close relationships that have changed... people are growing up, starting new schools and jobs, getting married, and don't like to reminisce as much as I do... alas the movement of life is too forward for me at times.One good thing is that we'll be having some loved ones visit us up north very soon. Memories shall be made and fun will be had.I know I'm where I'm supposed to be and I know God will provide like always... Enough worry.I'm just going to start punching my worry in the face.

0 comments: