Excited

Feel free to share or post this link on your blog as well.My oodles and oodles of supplies came from Dick Blick last week!! Ready to start on some new series just have to find the time. I hope this year I'll knock your socks off with new art.

Trying to freshen things up!! Speaking of that, remember everything but my new section in my Etsy and ArtFire shops are 40% off! Yes everything, till it's all gone!One last thing, my little newsletter I had started last year that I have 20 subscribers to now, yeah that's one of the things going bye bye since I can't remember to update that. So you heard it from me first, my blog will be my updating hub.

If I have news I'll share it here and also on my FB fan page (link is on the right) If you're on FB that's updated often.Ok so this is a PS - I am sooooo excited to share and show you my latest Bad Girl creation. It will go live next Monday 12AM PST. Be on the lookout for it, you won't want to miss it. Once that's posted it will be for sale as well. If you're interested when you see it let me know!That's it! Hope you have a fantabulous week!!

0 comments: