Girls on a beach


The past three months have literally flown by. A lot of laughs, nature, drinks and new friends. The beach is just as beautiful and blue as when I first arrived and the climate is as dry and cool as it can be. I've finally inspected all the tours CM offers - Phang Nga Bay, Phi Phi Islands, Lost Temple, Elephant Strolling and Simon Cabaret. It's sooo nice to be an excursion G.O. because I get to go out and about with people while i'm on the job. I would've hated being stuck on the resort the whole time. I just love love love being outdoor and active. My passion for being in the water is amply met with my current location where I get to take midday breaks on the beach. I've become a snorkeling master and I currently ponder over the possibility of becoming a scuba diving master as well. Things become just incredibly wicked once you go deeper. What better chance to be certified than working and living on an island in Thailand!


I'm really getting used to my new life here - maybe a little too comfortable sometimes. Yesterday I biked to Karon Beach around 3pm and sunbathed and swam till the sun set. I drank a beer and had a fresh mango and talked to my friends and family back in Korea - I found out my best friend was engaged!!! After sunset, I bid goodbye to my new friend Khun Kwan and biked back to Kata for massage and pedicure - sooo cheap here. Then, I got really hungry I went to my favorite local restaurant and got yummy yummy Chicken Fried Rice with Egg for 45 Baht, which is about 1 USD!. I came back to my room and watched Two Lovers - a pirated DVD, of course - and then fell asleep. A wonderfully quiet and satisfactory day off.


Although I'm not sure exactly when it's going to be, a vacation is coming up. I have to take one before May and considering the rate of my spending, it will be pointless to go back to Korea with no money in my pocket. I hope my family can take a vacation here instead

0 comments: